funeral planning services chevron basic life insurance
life insurance plan info
If eligible, you have access to funeral discount and planning services through Dignity Memorial1. This service has been developed and managed by MetLife as part of their standard insurance offering and is available at no additional cost to you. Dignity Memorial provides you, your spouse, children and extended family access to counselors and discounts on funeral services through their U.S. network of funeral homes and cemetery providers.
- Discounts of up to 10 percent off funeral, cremation and cemetery services provided through a Dignity Memorial funeral home.
- Unlimited access to Dignity’s comprehensive end-of-life planning tool and resource library.
- Professional funeral consultants to help you and your family make confident decisions.
- Planning services to help make final wishes easier to manage.
- Bereavement Travel Services to assist with time-sensitive travel arrangements to be with loved ones (when services are provided through a Dignity Memorial location).
If you’re enrolled in the Chevron Basic Life Insurance Plan or the Chevron Supplemental Life Insurance Plan, you have access – at no additional cost – to funeral discount and planning services through Dignity Memorial1.
How do I know if I'm enrolled in the Chevron Basic Life Insurance or Supplemental Life Insurance Plan?
To see if you are enrolled in either of these plans, log on to the BenefitConnect website to view your current coverage or call the HR Service Center.
funeral planning service
- Plan Type Service included with life insurance offering
- Eligibility U.S. Payroll Employees enrolled in the Chevron Basic Life Insurance Plan or the Chevron Supplemental Life Insurance Plan.
- Enrollment Coverage is automatic if enrolled an eligible plan. Verify life insurance plan coverage on BenefitConnect or call the HR Service Center
- To Participate To participate in services, contact MetLife
- Administrator MetLife manages this service through Dignity Memorial
- Phone 1-866-853-0954
- Website Final Wishes Planning
1 Services are provided through an agreement with SCI Shared Resources, LLC (“SCI”). SCI is not an affiliate of MetLife, and the services SCI provides are separate and apart from the insurance provided by MetLife. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that comprise the Dignity Memorial network. The Dignity Memorial network includes affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Not yet available in all states. Not available in all jurisdictions and subject to regulatory approval. Not available with our Legacy Paragon GVUL, Dependent, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverages.
This web page provides only certain highlights about changes of benefit provisions. It is not intended to be a complete explanation. If there are any discrepancies between this communication and the legal plan documents, the legal plan documents will prevail to the extent permitted by law. Oral statements about plan benefits are not binding on Chevron or the applicable plan. There are no vested rights with respect to Chevron health care plans or any company contributions towards the cost of such health care plans. Rather, Chevron Corporation reserves all rights, for any reason and at any time, to amend, change or terminate these plans or to change or eliminate the company contribution toward the cost of such plans. Such amendments, changes, terminations or eliminations may be applicable without regard to whether someone previously terminated employment with Chevron or previously was subject to a grandfathering provision. Some benefit plans and policies described in this document may be subject to collective bargaining and, therefore, may not apply to union-represented employees.
Here's where to get phone numbers and websites for all your benefits.
Looking for employment verification?