funeral planning services
If you are eligible, you have access to funeral discount and planning services through TELUS Health. This service is available at no additional cost to you.
- Discounts of up to 10% on prearrangements and immediate-need end-of-life services.
- Resources to make funeral arrangements.
- Forms and guidebooks to assist with final wishes and funeral planning.
If you’re enrolled in the Chevron Basic Life Insurance Plan or the Chevron Supplemental Life Insurance Plan, you have access – at no additional cost – to funeral discount and planning services through TELUS Health.
How do I know if I'm enrolled in the Chevron Basic Life Insurance or Supplemental Life Insurance Plan?
funeral planning service
- Plan Type Service included with life insurance offering
- Eligibility U.S. Payroll Employees enrolled in the Chevron Basic Life Insurance Plan or the Chevron Supplemental Life Insurance Plan.
- Enrollment Coverage is automatic if enrolled an eligible plan. Verify life insurance plan coverage on BenefitConnect or call the HR Service Center
- To Participate To participate in services, contact TELUS Health and provide the Username (lfg) and Password (resources)
- Administrator Securian manages this service through TELUS Health
- Phone 1-877-849-6034
- Website LifeBenefits.com/Lfg | Username: lfg | Password: resources
This communication provides only certain highlights about benefit provisions. It is not intended to be a complete explanation. If there are any discrepancies between this communication and the legal plan documents, the legal plan documents will prevail to the extent permitted by law. Oral statements about plan benefits are not binding on Chevron or the applicable plan. Chevron Corporation reserves all rights, for any reason and at any time, to amend, change or terminate these plans or to change or eliminate the company contribution toward the cost of such plans. Such amendments, changes, terminations or eliminations may be applicable without regard to whether someone previously terminated employment with Chevron or previously was subject to a grandfathering provision. Unless required by applicable law, there are no vested rights with respect to any Chevron health and welfare plan benefit or to any company contributions towards the cost of such health and welfare plan benefits. Some benefit plans and policies described in this document may be subject to collective bargaining and, therefore, may not apply to union-represented employees.