fidelity netbenefits website
You are about to proceed to a third-party website managed by a third-party administrator for Chevron benefit plans and programs.
- Enroll in the Employee Savings Investment Plan (ESIP).
- View your account balance(s) and quarterly statements.
- Review or change your contribution percentage and investment elections.
- Use Fidelity’s retirement and savings tools.
- Request a loan or withdrawal from your ESIP.
- Register for workshops, events and one-on-one consultations.
The following transactions are available from other sources:
- To designate your beneficiaries for the ESIP, access the BenefitConnect website.
- To change your address for your ESIP, access the My HR Portal.
- To change your address for your BrokerageLink account, call the HR Service Center and choose the ESIP menu option to talk to Fidelity.
Fidelity uses two-factor authentication as an added security measure when you perform certain actions on NetBenefits. You can access NetBenefits from a Chevron computer, from your home computer, on your smart phone or tablet with Internet access enabled.
Use automatic sign-in technology if you are an employee connected to the Chevron intranet. If this is your first time to use NetBenefits, automatic sign-in is not available.
If you are not connected to the Chevron intranet, please login with your username and password.
If this is your first time to use NetBenefits, automatic sign-in is not available. If you are not yet enrolled in the Chevron ESIP, follow these instructions. If you are enrolled in the ESIP, you must first establish a username and password. Click Register as a new user from the login screen, then follow the instructions provided to register. If you have an existing Fidelity account, use that login information to access your account.
download the app
After you set up your username and password on the NetBenefits website, you can download the Fidelity NetBenefits app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. With the mobile app, you can:
- Monitor your account balances.
- Review and change investments.
- Update your contribution amount.
- Get your personal rate of return.
- Access financial wellness article, videos and podcasts.
employee investment savings plan (ESIP)
- Plan Type Defined contribution 401(k) plan
- Eligibility U.S. Payroll Employees
- Enrollment Enroll with Fidelity
- Recordkeeper Fidelity
- Phone Call the HR Service Center, choose Manage Benefits, then ESIP from the menu
- Website Fidelity NetBenefits
- Mobile App Fidelity NetBenefits from Apple App Store or Google Play
- Beneficiary Designations Get started here