U.S. relocation program
There are several types of programs depending on your work situation. Each is structured to provide:
- Logistical support for your relocation.
- Financial assistance with relocation expenses.
- Support for you and your family with the transition to your new location.
You must complete your relocation within one year of your payroll transfer date to your new work location. You should initiate your relocation immediately upon acceptance of your job offer.
Chevron does not allow new hires or current employees to self-move in conjunction with any job posting or job offer. For positions that are relocation-eligible, Chevron will provide relocation assistance utilizing the appropriate relocation program. For positions that are not relocation-eligible, Chevron will source local candidates that do not need to relocate to the posted job location.
how to initiate your move
help, questions and reminders
Sirva has been selected to administer Chevron’s U.S. relocation programs. If you have questions or need help:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-800-267-7573
The initiation tool should not be used for:
- Expatriate assignments
- Global offshore payroll employees
1. get your PERNR
Please note, the Sirva ReloAccess tool does not use your Workday Employee ID. You must use your SAP personnel number (referred to as PERNR), which is located as follows:
2. find your approving HR business partner
Your relocation self-initiation will be routed to the new receiving HR Business Partner (HRBP) for review and approval.
Please use the HRBP Finder to find the name of your new receiving HR Business Partner.
3. create your online relocation initiation
Use the online tool to initiate your relocation. If you need help or have questions once you have started the online initiation please access the Help section.
- Access the online initiation tool
- Enter the following user ID and password:
- User ID: Chevron
- Password: Techron1
- Select Initiation, located at the top of the page
U.S. relocation program forms
Instructions for Chevron relocation expense (GO1390A)
Chevron relocation expense (GO-1390)
Temporary domestic assignment reimbursement request (GO-1391)
Request for company guarantee for Bridge loan (GO-1400)
Chevron Federal Credit Union Bridge loan package (CFCU BL Pkg)
contacts and resources
Use the contact(s) below if you have questions about:
- Relocation Program features and rules
- Enrolling in Relocation Program features
- Selling your home
- Buying a home
- Renting a home or apartment
- Making the move
- Phone: 1-800-267-7573
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
chevron federal credit union (CFCU)
- Chevron Federal Credit Union | 475-14th Street, 9th floor | Oakland, CA. 94612
- Phone: 1-888-334-5120
- Fax: 1-510-627-5348
- Chevron Federal Credit Union website
premia relocation mortgage
- Corporate Relocation | 5480 Corporate Dr. | Suite 303 | Troy, MI 48084
- Phone: 1-866-591-0655
- Fax: 1-248-312-1093
- Premia Relocation Mortgage website
wells fargo home mortgage, inc.
- Phone: 1-800-458-4623
- Fax: 1-866-255-8314
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage website
hamm & associates
You will be notified by BGRS in January each year you are authorized for one hour of tax consulting assistance.
- Phone: 1-210-494-1040