financial and estate planning
Financial and estate planning resources are available to help you plan for your future and for your loved ones after you’re gone. Fidelity can assist with your financial planning needs. When it comes to your estate, it’s important to have a will or living trust and designate beneficiaries to receive certain benefits upon your death. If you participate in the Supplemental Life Insurance Plan, you have access to free Will Preparation Service.
You may also want to consider:
- Supplemental Life Insurance to provide financially for your family upon your death.
- Long-term disability coverage to replace a portion of your income if you can’t work due to illness or injury.
- Long term care insurance to help pay for care received at home or in a nursing facility if you can no longer perform everyday activities.
- Discounted funeral planning services for you and your family.
- Grief counseling services for you and your family members.