You are about to proceed to a third-party website managed by a third-party administrator for Chevron wellness plans and programs.
Access the WebMD website if you need to:
- Use the tools and resources offered by the WebMD Healthy You program.
- Take the WebMD health questionnaire (HQ).
- Review, manage or update your points and qualifying wellness activity completion under your health rewards program.
You can access the WebMD website from a Chevron computer, from your home computer, on your smart phone or tablet with Internet access enabled.
Use automatic sign-in technology if you are an employee connected to the Chevron intranet using a GIL workstation or Chevron remote access.
- If this is your first time to use this site, automatic sign-in is not available. See First time to login? instructions below.
- If you are an eligible dependent of a Chevron employee, automatic sign-in is not available.
login with password
If you are an employee not connected to the Chevron intranet or you are an eligible dependent of a Chevron employee, please login with your username and password.
WebMD offers the Wellness At Your Side mobile app so you can access the Healthy You program on-the-go.
- Register for a WebMD account, if you don't already have one. See First time to login? below.
- If you don't remember your username and/or password, use the forgot password feature on the login screen for assistance.
- Next, download the app from the Apple App Store or from Google Play.
- The first time you use the app, the connection code is ChevronWAYS, and you'll use your WebMD Healthy You account credentials.
first time to login?
healthy you - generalFor a general question about or assistance with the Healthy You program, contact WebMD customer service.