You are about to proceed to a third-party website managed by a third-party administrator for Chevron wellness plans and programs.
Access the WebMD website if you need to:
- Use the tools and resources offered by the WebMD Healthy You program.
- Take the WebMD health questionnaire (HQ).
- Review, manage or update your points and qualifying wellness activity completion under your health rewards program.
You can access the WebMD website from a Chevron computer, from your home computer, on your smart phone or tablet with Internet access enabled. Microsoft Internet Explorer and legacy, non-Chromium versions of Microsoft Edge are no longer supported by WebMD Health Services and site functionality may be limited if you login using a non-supported browser.
Employees: If this is your first time to use the WebMD website, automatic sign-in is not available. You must first register with your CAI and your HR GUID to create a username and password. Eligible Dependents: If this is your first time to use the WebMD website, you must first use the family registration along with your Chevron employee's CAI to create a your own username and password.
WebMD offers the Wellness At Your Side mobile app* so you can access the Healthy You program on-the-go.
- First, register for a WebMD account, if you don't already have one.
- If you don't remember your username and/or password, use the forgot password feature on the login screen for assistance.
- Next, download the app from the Apple App Store or from Google Play.
- The first time you use the app, the connection code is ChevronWAYS, and you'll use your WebMD Healthy You account credentials.
*Note: The mobile app is only available in the U.S. at this time.
healthy you - general
For a general question about or assistance with the Healthy You program, contact WebMD customer service.