divorce or separation
change your benefits
You have 31 days from the date your marriage or domestic partnership ends to change your benefits.
- Login to the BenefitConnect website. Locate the Initiate a Qualified Life Event banner on the home page to get started.
- Or call the HR Service Center.
If needed, you can change your address:
U.S. non-immigrant visa holders
- Update your beneficiary designations for your Chevron benefit plans.
- Update emergency contact information.
- Update federal withholding (intranet access only).
- Update state withholding, if applicable (intranet access only).
- Update paycheck direct deposit bank account, if necessary (intranet access only).
- Update your direct deposit bank account for expense report reimbursements on the Chevron Travel and Expense (CTREX) website (intranet access only).
- Contact the HR Service Center if your name is changed.
This communication provides only certain highlights about changes of benefit provisions. It is not intended to be a complete explanation. If there are any discrepancies between this communication and the legal plan documents, the legal plan documents will prevail to the extent permitted by law. Oral statements about plan benefits are not binding on Chevron or the applicable plan. Chevron Corporation reserves all rights, for any reason and at any time, to amend, change or terminate these plans or to change or eliminate the company contribution toward the cost of such plans. Such amendments, changes, terminations or eliminations may be applicable without regard to whether someone previously terminated employment with Chevron or previously was subject to a grandfathering provision. Unless required by applicable law, there are no vested rights with respect to any Chevron health and welfare plan benefit or to any company contributions towards the cost of such health and welfare plan benefits. Some benefit plans and policies described in this document may be subject to collective bargaining and, therefore, may not apply to union-represented employees.