contact the HR service center
When you call the HR Service Center phone number, you'll have one-stop access to a variety of contacts:
- Speak to an HR Service Center representative to manage your eligibility and enrollment for Chevron's health, protection and pension plans.
- Report a disability of more than five days (or an absence of any length under FMLA or related state leave law) to Chevron's absence management partner.
- Report a life event to the HR Service Center, such as having a baby or getting married, and make updates to your benefits, if applicable.
- Speak directly to the administrator of other benefit plans and programs, such as the ESIP, Group Auto and Home, Critical Illness Insurance, Second Opinion Service and more.
- Speak to Chevron HR Shared Services (HRSS) for help with other HR services, such as changing your address, or to get help using My HR and Workday.
- 1-888-825-5247 (Inside U.S.)
- 1-832-854-5800 (Outside U.S.)
- 6 a.m.-5 p.m. Pacific
- 8 a.m. -7 p.m. Central
- Monday-Friday (no holidays)
Access the BenefitConnect website to manage your health, protection and pension benefits with the HR Service Center.
messages & documents
Use the Message Center feature on the BenefitConnect website to send and receive secure messages and document correspondence. Log in and click on the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
- For health and welfare correspondence: Chevron Human Resources Service Center | Dept. CVXH | PO Box 981901 | El Paso, TX 79998
- For pension and QDRO correspondence: Chevron Human Resources Service Center | Dept. CVXP | PO Box 981909 | El Paso, TX 79998