guidance and advice
meet and learn with fidelity
Opportunities to virtually meet with Fidelity and attend educational workshops are now available. Refer to the information on this page to learn more.
If you receive unsolicited emails, phone calls or social media advertisements from other financial planning firms, it is your choice to meet with them to discuss your personal finances or attend their seminars. However, you should be aware that they are not associated with Chevron and we have not provided them with any information about you or our plans.
get expert help
Keep in mind, you can still meet with a Fidelity Planning and Advice representative by phone. See the phone one-on-one consultation section below for more information and to schedule an appointment.
Due to health concerns related to the coronavirus (COVID-19), Fidelity has suspended onsite consultations in Houston and San Ramon until further notice. However, virtual one-on-one consultations are available if you would like to work with a representative to develop a comprehensive retirement and investment plan that aligns with your goals. An appointment is required; your spouse or domestic partner is also welcome to attend.
- Schedule a one-on-one consultation here. You will need your Fidelity username and password to access this site.
- Meet your Fidelity financial consultants: Vanessa Le and Sean Waters.
You have access to one-on-one support through Fidelity as you plan for your future – from short-term, simple savings goals to long-term financial wellness, or somewhere in between. One-on-one support from Fidelity’s Planning and Advice Professionals for your retirement, investing and financial wellness needs is available, regardless of your age or account balance, at no cost to you. No matter your location, you can schedule an over-the-phone appointment for detailed, personal help with your overall financial well-being – from healthy savings habits to decision-making on your assets when changing jobs or retiring.
To schedule an appointment:
- Call 1-800-603-4015 on business days to speak with a Fidelity Planning and Advice representative right away.
- Visit go.fidelity.com/appointment to schedule a one-on-one phone appointment.
Fidelity has more than 190 investor centers across the country. The professionals in the Investor Centers are highly trained to provide you with the latest retirement planning insights and investment help with your retirement plan and other financial accounts. Please note that retirement planning services are complimentary for Chevron participants at the Fidelity Investor Centers. However, there may be fees associated with other products and services you choose to receive from Fidelity beyond what is offered for the ESIP.
- Find the nearest Investor Center and schedule an appointment.
- If you are not near an Investor Center, you can call 1-800-603-4015 on business days to speak with a Fidelity Planning and Advice representative right away.
Note: This service is not available to U.S.-payroll expatriates while on an assignment outside of the U.S.
If you’re looking to have your ESIP managed for you, Fidelity has a managed account service called Fidelity Personalized Planning & Advice. A managed account is a way to hire a team of professionals to help manage your ESIP investments for you on an ongoing basis. Investment professionals will select, monitor and periodically make changes to your funds to adjust to changing markets and changes in your life – all the way to and through retirement. With a managed account, you are turning over the management of your ESIP to a professional who works on your behalf.
Chevron stock sits outside the managed account and you won’t pay a fee on the Chevron stock balance in your account. Fidelity will look to offset this position and manage your overall holdings to an appropriate total risk level. If you choose, you can ask Fidelity to ignore the Chevron stock position, in which case they’ll manage your remaining balance without factoring in your Chevron stock holdings.
If you are currently enrolled in Fidelity Personalized Planning & Advice, you can tailor it to suit your specific needs by logging into your account and updating your Personal Profile. That way, Fidelity professionals can take into account your comfort level with risk, your outside assets and your financial situation.
The annual fee for Fidelity Personalized Planning & Advice is based on a percentage of your assets, as follows:
- 0.30 percent for balances up to $100,000.
- 0.20 percent for balances between $100,000 and $250,000.
- 0.10 percent for balances over $250,000.
To learn more about Fidelity Personalized Planning & Advice:
- Watch an on-demand presentation.
- View a 2-minute video.
learn with fidelity
Due to health concerns related to the coronavirus (COVID-19), Fidelity has suspended onsite workshops in Houston and San Ramon. However, you can still attend these workshops virtually. Topics include:
- Make the Most of Your Retirement Savings
- Turn Your Savings into Retirement Income
- Invest Confidently for Your Future
- Identify and Prioritize Your Savings Goals
- Maximize Social Security in Your Retirement Strategy
- Your College Savings Options
- Preserving Your Savings for Future Generations
- Prepare for the Reality of Health Care in Retirement
- Understanding Net Unrealized Appreciation on Your Chevron Stock
Learn more and register to attend an upcoming workshop. You will need your Fidelity username and password to access this site.
Learn about a variety of topics, including choosing investments, balancing financial goals and preparing for retirement. Attend from any computer or mobile device.
- Live workshops offered daily, Monday through Friday | View the schedule and register
- On-demand workshops available anytime | View the schedule and register | You will need your Fidelity username and password to access this site.
Uncover your financial strengths and opportunities and find tips and tools to help you get where you want to be.
Model and plan for your financial goals.
Portfolio Rebalance Service allows you to set your asset allocation and rebalance on an as-requested or automatic basis. You can also elect to receive notifications that your percentage has strayed from your desired investment mix to help you determine when it’s time to rebalance. Please note that this service takes into account your entire portfolio, including Chevron stock.
To access this service:
- Log on to your account on NetBenefits.
- From the home page, go to Quick Links and choose Change Investments.
- Under Current Investments, choose Exchange Multiple Investments.
- Click the Start Your Rebalance button.
Find the right mix of income-producing investments to meet your needs while living in retirement. The tool helps you develop a strategy for converting savings into income, including what specific investments to make, the amount and type of funding account.
View example scenarios showing differences between Roth and pre-tax contributions.
Find out if you’re on track to meet your college savings goals.
This is a central source for finding educational articles, videos and much more.
Here's where to get phone numbers and websites for all your benefits.
Looking for employment verification?