funeral planning services
If you participate in the Chevron Basic Life Insurance Plan or the Chevron Supplemental Life Insurance Plan, you have access to funeral discount and planning services through Dignity Memorial1. This service has been developed and managed by MetLife as part of their standard insurance offering and is available at no additional cost to you.
Dignity Memorial provides you, your spouse, children and extended family access to counselors and discounts on funeral services through their U.S. network of funeral homes and cemetery providers. Services include:
- Discounts of up to 10 percent off funeral, cremation and cemetery services provided through a Dignity Memorial funeral home.
- Unlimited access to Dignity’s comprehensive end-of-life planning tool and resource library.
- Professional funeral consultants to help you and your family make confident decisions.
- Planning services to help make final wishes easier to manage.
- Bereavement Travel Services to assist with time-sensitive travel arrangements to be with loved ones (when services are provided through a Dignity Memorial location).
1 Services are provided through an agreement with SCI Shared Resources, LLC (“SCI”). SCI is not an affiliate of MetLife, and the services SCI provides are separate and apart from the insurance provided by MetLife. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that comprise the Dignity Memorial network. The Dignity Memorial network includes affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Not yet available in all states. Not available in all jurisdictions and subject to regulatory approval. Not available with our Legacy Paragon GVUL, Dependent, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverages.