dependent loses other health coverage

had a recent change in life?

If you get married, have a baby, move or experience any other qualifying life event, you have 31 days to make changes to your benefits.

my spouse or domestic partner has started or stopped working

If your spouse or domestic partner starts or stops working, you may be eligible to make changes to your benefit coverage. To change your elections, you must contact the HR Service Center within 31 days of the date of the change in employment status.