Access BenefitConnect if you need to:
- Manage your health, welfare and pension benefits, including modeling your pension benefits, making open enrollment elections, new hire elections, and making updates to your coverage due to a life event.
- Add or drop dependents covered under your health and welfare benefits. You can also complete the dependent verification process on this website.
- Start your pension and other retiree benefits.
- Designate your beneficiaries for Chevron benefits.
- Manage your health and welfare premium payments, if applicable.
- Access health care tax Form 1095 for the 2019 tax year and beyond.
You can access BenefitConnect from a Chevron computer, from your home computer, on your smart phone or tablet with Internet access enabled.
Use automatic sign-in technology if you are an employee connected to the Chevron intranet using a GIL workstation or Chevron remote access.
If you are not connected to the Chevron intranet, please login with your password.
If you are an employee connected to the Chevron intranet, you can use automatic sign-in right away; you can choose to register your account and create a password at a later date. If you need to login with a password to access the site, you must first register your account and create a password. Click First time user? from the login screen, then follow the instructions provided to register.