fidelity netbenefits website
- Enroll in the Employee Savings Investment Plan (ESIP).
- View your account balance(s) and quarterly statements.
- Review or change your contribution percentage and investment elections.
- Use Fidelity’s retirement and savings tools.
- Request a loan or withdrawal from your ESIP.
The following transactions are available from other sources:
- To designate your beneficiaries for the ESIP, access the BenefitConnect website.
- To change your address for your ESIP, access the My HR Portal.
- To change your address for your BrokerageLink account, contact Fidelity by phone.
You can access NetBenefits from a Chevron computer, from your home computer, on your smart phone or tablet with Internet access enabled.
Use automatic sign-in technology if you are an employee connected to the Chevron intranet using a GIL workstation or Chevron remote access. If this is your first time to use NetBenefits, automatic sign-in is not available.
If you are not connected to the Chevron intranet, please login with your username and password.
If this is your first time to use NetBenefits, automatic sign-in is not available. You must first establish a username and password. Click Register as a new user from the login screen, then follow the instructions provided to register. If you have an existing Fidelity account, use that login information to access your account.