You are about to proceed to a third-party website managed by a third-party administrator for Chevron benefit plans and programs.
Access the Anthem website if you need to manage medical services under your Chevron Medical PPO, High Deductible Health Plan, or High Deductible Health Plan Basic benefit:
- View benefit coverage details.
- View your year-to-date out-of-pocket spending (plan usage).
- View claim information and status.
- Submit a claim for out-of-network services (website only, not available from mobile app).
- Get a copy of your Member ID card.
- Find a network provider.
- Learn about and use other programs, tools and resources provided by this claims administrator, including LiveHealth Online and the Engage tool.
You can access the website from a Chevron computer, from your home computer, on your smart phone or tablet with Internet access enabled.
If you have newly enrolled in the Chevron Medical PPO Plan, the HDHDP or the HDHP basic, you will need the information included on your Member ID card to register.
- Plan Type Medical Plan
- Eligibility U.S. Payroll Employees | Dependent verification process required
- Enrollment Enroll on BenefitConnect or call the HR Service Center
- Claims Administrator Anthem Blue Cross (Anthem)
- Group Number 174209
- Network Name National PPO (CCV)
- Phone 1-844-627-1632
- Website www.anthem.com/ca
- Mobile App Sydney Health app on the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Virtual Visits / Telehealth Learn more here
- Know Your Costs Learn about the AnthemEngage tool here
- Get a Second Opinion Learn more here
- Claim Form Forms Library
- Address Anthem Group Claims – Chevron ǀ Group #174209 ǀ P.O. Box 60009 ǀ Los Angeles, CA 90060