You are about to proceed to a third-party website managed by a third-party administrator for Chevron benefit plans and programs.
Access the Cigna website if you need to manage medical services (worldwide) or prescription drugs (obtained outside the U.S.) under your Chevron Global Choice Plan (U.S.-Payroll Expatriates) or Chevron Global Choice Plan (Expatriates in the U.S.) benefit:
- View benefit coverage details
- View your year-to-date out-of-pocket spending (plan usage)
- View claim information and status
- Submit a claim
- Get a copy of your Member ID card
- Find a network provider
You can access the website from a Chevron computer, from your home computer, on your smart phone or tablet with Internet access enabled.
If you have newly enrolled in the Global Choice Plan, the details required to register can be found on your welcome letter or your member ID card.
medical (worldwide) and prescription drugs (obtained outside U.S.) coverage
- Plan Type Medical Plan (worldwide coverage) │ Prescription Drugs (Obtained outside the U.S.)
- Eligibility U.S. Payroll Expatriates, Expatriates in the U.S. │ Dependent verification process required
- Enrollment Enroll on BenefitConnect or call the HR Service Center
- Claims Administrator Cigna Global Health Benefits (Cigna)
- Group Number U.S. Payroll Expatriates 05721A008 │Expatriates in the U.S. 05721A009
- U.S. Network Cigna refers to the U.S. network as the Open Access Plus (OA Plus) network.
- Outside U.S. Network Outside the U.S., learn about CignaLinks: U.S.-Payroll Expatriates │ Expatriates in the U.S.
- Phone (Inside the U.S.) 1-800-441-2668
- Phone (Outside the U.S.) 1-302-797-3100
- Website www.CignaEnvoy.com
- Mobile App Cigna Envoy Customer app on the Apple App Store or from Google Play
- Virtual Visits/Telehealth Learn more here
- Claim Form Forms Library
- Email You can send Cigna a secure email through the CignaEnvoy website