reactivate your benefitconnect account
If your online account access to BenefitConnect was temporarily restricted, you can reactivate it by creating a new account. Go to the sign in page to get started.
You may need to access BenefitConnect to:
- Update your personal information, including address, phone and email.
- Manage your pre-65 health benefits, including pre-65 open enrollment elections, making updates to your coverage due to a life event, and premium payments.
- Manage your retiree life and accident insurance benefits (if available), including premium payments.
- Manage your pension benefits, including modeling your benefit, starting your pension, or managing your payments.
- Add or drop dependents covered under your health and welfare benefits. You can also complete the dependent verification process on this website.
- Designate beneficiaries for your benefits.
Here's where to get phone numbers and websites for all your benefits.
Looking for employment verification?