You are about to proceed to a third-party website managed by a third-party administrator for Chevron benefit plans and programs. You can access the website from a Chevron computer, from your home computer, on your smart phone or tablet with Internet access enabled.
Contact Chevron's absence management partner to initiate the Disability Management process for any absence that’s related to:
- Job protection under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and/or a state or local leave law
- Your own illness or injury that lasts for more than five consecutive scheduled workdays
- Caring for a seriously ill or injured qualifying family member
- The birth, placement or adoption of a child
- Military family leave
This Disability Management process is not applicable to:
- Any illness, injury or disability that causes you to be absent from work for five days or less.
- You should, however, still notify your supervisor and follow any local absence reporting practices.
login to leavepro opens in new window
First time users have to register to create an account. Follow the instructions on the screen to get started.
report by phone
If you prefer, you can also report your absence to Chevron's absence management partner by phone. See contact information below.
unable to report absence?
If you’re unable to report an absence yourself, you may have a family member or friend do so on your behalf.
chevron's absence management partner
Contact Chevron's absence management partner when you need to report an absence as part of the Disability Management process, complete documentation required for your absence, or contact your dedicated case manager.
- Call the HR Service Center phone number at 1-888-825-5247 (1-832-854-5800 Outside U.S.)
- From the U.S.-payroll employee menu, listen for the option to report an absence or request time off
- If you’re unable to report an absence yourself, you may have a family member or friend do so on your behalf
- If you prefer to report an absence online, you may do so through LeavePro at chevron.myleaveproservice.com
Here's where to get phone numbers and websites for all your benefits.
Looking for employment verification?