Access BenefitConnect if you need to:
- Update your personal information, including address, phone and email.
- Manage your pre-65 health benefits, including pre-65 open enrollment elections, making updates to your coverage due to a life event, and premium payments.
- Manage your retiree life and accident insurance benefits (if available), including premium payments.
- Manage your pension benefits, including modeling your benefit, starting your pension, or managing your payments.
- Add or drop dependents covered under your health and welfare benefits. You can also complete the dependent verification process on this website.
- Designate beneficiaries for your benefits.
You can access BenefitConnect from a computer, smart phone or tablet with Internet access enabled.
If this is your first time to use this website, you’ll need to register your account and create a password. Click First time user? from the login screen, then follow the instructions provided to register. You don’t need to wait for a password in the mail; the website uses personal information you already know to verify your identity.