virgin pulse website
You are about to proceed to a third-party website managed by a third-party administrator for Chevron wellness plans and programs.
Access the Virgin Pulse website if you need to:
- Use the tools and resources offered by the Virgin Pulse Healthy You program.
- Take the Virgin Pulse lifestyle and heart age survey.
- Review, manage or update your health rewards, if available in your location.
automatic sign-in opens in new window
Use automatic sign-in technology if you are an employee connected to the Chevron intranet using a GIL workstation or Chevron remote access.
- Proceed to Automatic Sign-in here, then on the next screen, click the SIGN IN button in the upper right corner.
- If this is your first time to use this site, automatic sign-in is not available. See First time to login? instructions below to first create an account.
- If you are an friend or family of a Chevron employee, automatic sign-in is not available.
login with password opens in new window
If you are an employee not connected to the Chevron intranet or you are a friend or family of a Chevron employee, please login with your username and password.
- Proceed to the Virgin Pulse screen, then click the SIGN IN button in the upper right corner.
- To register, see the First time to login? instructions below.
Virgin Pulse offers a mobile app so you can access the Healthy You program on-the-go.
- Download the app from the Apple App Store or from Google Play.
- Chevron Corporation is the sponsor organization.
- Employees: If you don't have a Virgin Pulse account, you enter your HR GUID in the Employee ID field to create a username and password.
- Friends and Family: If you don't have a Virgin Pulse account, follow the instructions in your invitation email to create a username and password.
first time to login?
If this is your first time to use the Virgin Pulse website, you must create an account. After you create an account, automatic sign-in will be available.
When it is time to register, you will be sent an email invitation from Virgin Pulse that will include a link to sign up. If you have not been sent an activation email, it is possible that Healthy You is not yet available at your location; please review the list of countries currently participating to verify Healthy You is available.
If you cannot locate your invitation email, follow these instructions to create an account:
- Locate your HR GUID. You must be connected to the Chevron intranet to locate your HR GUID.
- Go to the Virgin Pulse direct login screen. Enter your HR GUID in the Employee ID field.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to create a username and password to create your account.
Friends and Family
You can create a Virgin Pulse account if an eligible Chevron employee has invited you to participate in a personal challenge. Follow the instructions in your invitation email to create your Virgin Pulse account and participate in the challenge. As a reminder, your Virgin Pulse website tools, resources and features will be limited to participation in the personal challenges. You are also not eligible to earn Chevron rewards or incentives that may be offered by the local program.
- Send an email to email@example.com if you have a technical issue with the Virgin Pulse website or online tools, or need help with your login.
- Send an email to HealthyYou@chevron.com if you have other questions about the program, including program availability.
Here's where to get phone numbers and websites for all your benefits.
Looking for employment verification?