HR service center
attention legacy noble employees
The HR Service Center will be ready to take your calls starting October 1, 2021. Keep in mind that if you call prior to this date, the HR Service Center will be unable to assist you because you have not yet been moved into Chevron's HR and benefit systems.
The HR Service Center primarily administers Chevron's retirement, health and welfare plans. However, you can also easily access your other Chevron benefits using the options available in the phone system. You can also report a disability of more than five days or an absence of any length under FMLA or related state leave law from this phone number.
- 1-888-825-5247 (Inside the U.S.)
- 1-832-854-5800 (Outside the U.S.)
- 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time (8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time)
- Monday through Friday (except on holidays)
- For health and welfare correspondence: Chevron Human Resources Service Center | PO Box 981901 | El Paso, TX 79998
- For pension and QDRO correspondence: Chevron Human Resources Service Center | PO BOX 981909 | El Paso, TX 79998
secure email & documents
- Log in to BenefitConnect
- Click on the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.