total pay and benefits statement
- Pay and compensation (intranet only)
- Chevron Incentive Plan (CIP) (intranet only)
- Medical, dental, vision
- Retirement plans
- Savings plans
- Executive plans (intranet only)
- Life, accident and other insurance
- Illness, injury and disability
- Time away
- Balancing work and life
- Wellness programs and resources
- Educational resources and scholarships (intranet only)
new statements coming in 2020
Due to the transition to a new benefits administration platform in 2019, Total Pay and Benefits Statements are not currently available.
Chevron provides you with an array of competitive pay and benefit programs that support you and your family. These programs include compensation, health care, retirement savings and life insurance, as well as tools and resources to help you make informed decisions that directly affect your health, wealth, life and career. Your personalized Total Pay and Benefits Statement provides a snapshot of your earnings and the company's investment in you. It is intended to help you understand the value of your total pay and benefits package. In addition, your statement highlights many of the benefits available to you as a Chevron employee.
Access to your 2019 statement is no longer available. You will receive information about new statements in 2020.