fidelity netbenefits website
You can access NetBenefits from a Chevron computer, from your home computer, or on your smart phone. NetBenefits uses automatic sign-in technology from a Chevron-connected device.
You can access NetBenefits using automatic sign-in technology if you are:
- Registered for online access to your Fidelity account(s), and
- Connected to the Chevron intranet using a GIL workstation or Chevron remote access.
register or login with your username and password
- If you have not established a username and password, select Register as new user and follow the instructions. If you have an existing Fidelity account, use that login information to access your account.
- Enroll in the Employee Savings Investment Plan (ESIP).
- View your account balance(s) and quarterly statements.
- Review or change your contribution percentage and investment elections.
- Use Fidelity’s retirement and savings tools.
- Request a loan or withdrawal from your ESIP.
To designate your beneficiaries or change your address for your ESIP, log on to the Benefits Connection website. If you participate in the brokerage option, you will also need to change your address for your BrokerageLink account by contacting Fidelity through the HR Service Center.