human resources (HR) service center
Call the HR Service Center if you need more information or have questions about your Chevron benefits.
- 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time (8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time)
- Monday through Friday (except on holidays).
- You will need your password/PIN when you call the HR Service Center. If you don’t remember or don’t know it, hold the line each time you are prompted to enter it until you are provided options to speak with a representative. You will need to provide alternate information to verify your identity and the transactions you’re allowed to complete will be limited until a formal PIN reset can be performed.
The HR Service Center primarily administers Chevron's retirement and health and welfare plans. However, you can also easily access your other Chevron benefits using the options available in the phone system. You can also report a disability of more than five days or an absence of any length under FMLA or related state leave law from this phone number.
plan ahead. save key benefit contacts.
The Benefits Connection website is your source for personalized Chevron retirement and health and welfare benefit coverage (such as medical, dental, disability, flexible spending account, life and accident insurance).
- Review the plans and options for which you’re enrolled.
- Renew your cost for coverage and additional details about your specific plan choices.
- Make changes to or enroll in health and welfare benefits.
- Change your address.
- Update your dependents.
- Model how certain life events like getting married or having a baby will affect your coverage.
- Model your Chevron Retirement Plan benefit.
- Request to receive your retirement plan benefit if you are ready to retire or leave the company.
- Designate your beneficiaries for plans such as your life insurance and retirement benefits.
Chevron Human Resources Service Center
P.O. Box 18012
Norfolk, VA 23501