HR service center
The HR Service Center primarily administers Chevron's retirement, health and welfare plans. However, you can also easily access your other Chevron benefits using the options available in the phone system. You can also report a disability of more than five days or an absence of any length under FMLA or related state leave law from this phone number.
- 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time (8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time)
- Monday through Friday (except on holidays)
- For health and welfare correspondence: Chevron Human Resources Service Center | PO Box 5852 | Hopkins, MN 55343
- For pension correspondence: Chevron Human Resources Service Center | PO Box 3430 | Hopkins, MN 55343
secure email & documents
- Log in to BenefitConnect
- Click on the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.