benefits connection website
Access Benefits Connection if you need to:
- Change your address or other personal information.
- Update your beneficiary designations for Chevron benefits.
- Manage your pension benefit(s), including running estimates or to commence receiving your pension benefit.
- View your Total Pay and Benefits Statement (employees only).
- Access current and historical health care tax Form 1095.
Where’s my health and welfare coverage? To manage your health and welfare benefits, including open enrollment, making new hire elections, electing retiree health and welfare benefits, and making updates to your coverage due to a life event, please use the new BenefitConnect website.
You can access Benefits Connection from a Chevron computer, from your home computer, on your smart phone or tablet with Internet access enabled.
Use automatic sign-in technology if you are connected to the Chevron intranet using a GIL workstation or Chevron remote access. First time to login? Automatic sign-in is not available.
If you are not connected to the Chevron intranet, please login with your password
If this is your first time to use Benefits Connection, automatic sign-in is not available. Please use the temporary password PIN provided to you to setup your account.
If you don't know your PIN or can't find it, you can request a new one in two ways:
- Online. Go to the Benefits Connection login screen and choose Forgot Your PIN. If you've set up challenge questions, you will be able to access the website instantly after successfully answering the questions. Otherwise you'll have to use the mail option. It can take up to two weeks to have a new PIN mailed to you.
- By phone. Call the HR Service Center and choose the option for pension on the initial phone menu. When prompted to enter your PIN, hold on the line until the system provides you with other options regarding your access. You can request that a new PIN be mailed to you. It can take up to two weeks to receive your PIN in the mail.