benefits connection website
Important information: Chevron is moving to a new benefits administration platform for the HR Service Center that includes a new website called BenefitConnect. During the transition, there will be a temporary process for online access to your personal benefits information and for making online benefit changes or updates due to life events and retirement.
You should continue to access the current benefits administration platform website, Benefits Connection, using the link(s) below if you need to:
- Change your address or other personal information.
- Update your beneficiary designations for Chevron benefits.
- Manage your pension benefit(s), including running estimates or to commence receiving your pension benefit.
- Manage your 2018 health and welfare benefits, including new hire elections for 2018 coverage, and making updates to your 2018 coverage due to a life event.
- Add or drop dependents covered under your 2018 health and welfare benefits. Note: Dependent verification is not enabled on this website; please visit the new BenefitConnect website if you need to complete your dependent verification process.
- Start retiree pre-65 health benefits effective prior to January 1, 2019.
For 2019 health and welfare benefits, including open enrollment, making new hire elections for 2019 coverage, and making updates to your 2019 coverage due to a life event, please use the new BenefitConnect website.
You can access Benefits Connection from a Chevron computer, from your home computer, on your smart phone or tablet with Internet access enabled.
Use automatic sign-in technology if you are connected to the Chevron intranet using a GIL workstation or Chevron remote access. First time to login? Automatic sign-in is not available.
new user registration
If this is your first time to use Benefits Connection, automatic sign-in is not available. Please use the temporary password PIN provided to you to setup your account.
If you’re having trouble accessing the Benefits Connection website, call the HR Service Center and choose the option for pension or 2018 health and welfare benefits.
If you don't know your PIN or can't find it, you can request a new one in two ways:
- Online. Go to the Benefits Connection login screen and choose Forgot Your PIN. If you've set up challenge questions, you will be able to access the website instantly after successfully answering the questions. Otherwise you'll have to use the mail option. It can take up to two weeks to have a new PIN mailed to you.
- By phone. Call the HR Service Center and choose the option for pension or 2018 health and welfare benefits. When prompted to enter your PIN, hold on the line until the system provides you with other options regarding your access. You can request that a new PIN be mailed to you. It can take up to two weeks to receive your PIN in the mail.